This Solar PCU is very useful for Banks, Schools and colleges where there is frequent power failures.
The Solar energy is used to run Desktop Computers, printers and few lights as well as to charge the batteries for storage of power.
Stored power can be used for short or long time backups in case of power failure. With LCD display you can read input/output/Solar voltage, output/battery/Solar current and Solar Power.
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- High Frequency PWM for Low Noise
- MPPT algorithm to regulate the RPM
- One or Three Phase Outputs
- MPPT Charge Controller
- Manual Bypass Switch
- Grid Power Mixing Facility
- Programmable battery charging current and Grid Charging
- LCD Display to Read
- Input, Output, Battery & Solar Voltage
- Output, Battery Charging & Solar Current
- Solar Power
- High Quality Connectors
- Short Circuit Protection for IGBT
- Over Temperature Protection